Unique Cabernet Sauvignon Bourbon Edition
We are pleased to present our first experiment - a wine that has been aged for 12 months in barrels that used to contain Jim Beam Bourbon.
We made this wine from the Cabernet Sauvignon grape variety, which was harvested by hand from the vineyards of the Izmail district in 2021. For harvesting, we used boxes containing no more than 13 kg of grapes. After harvesting, the grapes are transported to the winery in a refrigerator, where they are stored at a temperature of 10-12 degrees
In order to maximise the potential of the grapes, cold maceration was carried out for 3 days, and post-fermentation maceration for 5 days. We follow a minimalist approach with minimal mechanical intervention to preserve the richness of the wine's flavour
Due to aging for 12 months in oak barrels that used to contain Jim Beam Bourbon, the wine has a unique character with notes of cranberries and honey.
- 04.07.2023 We are expanding our borders!
- 30.03.2023 Unique Cabernet Sauvignon Bourbon Edition
- 20.07.2022 Friends, a short time ago our director and winemaker Anton Yordanov was invited for an interview in the magazine article "Drinks. Technologies and Innovations".
- 12.07.2022 ODESOS Winery received an award at the Balkan Wine Oscars ceremony
- 12.07.2022 Victories at The Balkans International Wine Competition 2022 competition
- 12.07.2022 Victories at the internation competition MUNDUS VINI 2022
- 29.11.2021 Odesos was awarded with medals among the best wines in Ukraine!
- 03.11.2021 Odessos wines received awards following the results of the International Tasting Competition, which was held as part of the Ukraine Wine & Spirits Awards 2021.
- 07.07.2021 Ukrainian wine Odessos got a medal at prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards!
- 18.06.2021 Great news and yet another reason to be proud of Ukrainian wine!
- 21.05.2021 Odesos win at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
- 22.12.2020 Odesos wines received two awards from the Wine Guide of Ukraine
- 23.10.2020 Autumn mood with Odesos
- 23.10.2020 Grape picking here and now
- 23.10.2020 Acquaintance with "Odesos"