Grape picking here and now
Today, winemaker Anton Yordanov is collecting the last bunches of white Riesling grapes in 2020 to fill your glasses with Odessos wine in 2021.
Grape harvest is always carried out only under conditions of optimal physiological ripening, when the berries have a sugar content of 21% and a titrated acidity of 7 g / l.
We can feel the incredible aroma when separating the berries from the bunch, so it is important to preserve and improve this aroma in order to convey it in a bottle to your consumer.
Follow the news and learn about the creation of Odessos wine for your table
- 07.07.2021 Ukrainian wine Odessos got a medal at prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards!
- 18.06.2021 Great news and yet another reason to be proud of Ukrainian wine!
- 21.05.2021 Odesos win at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
- 22.12.2020 Odesos wines received two awards from the Wine Guide of Ukraine
- 23.10.2020 Autumn mood with Odesos
- 23.10.2020 Grape picking here and now
- 23.10.2020 Acquaintance with "Odesos"