Ukrainian wine Odessos got a medal at prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards!
The 18th Decanter World Wine Awards, the biggest and most influential competition in the world of wine, took place.
This year the competition was extraordinary: 170 wine experts evaluated a record number of wines - more than 18 thousand samples from 56 countries.
And we are pleased to announce that, according to the results of the competition, Odesos winery received two well-deserved awards!
Odesos Cabernet & Merlot Limited Edition - earned 86 points and a bronze medal.
Odesos Cabernet limited edition - earned 88 points and a bronze medal.
- 04.07.2023 We are expanding our borders!
- 30.03.2023 Unique Cabernet Sauvignon Bourbon Edition
- 20.07.2022 Friends, a short time ago our director and winemaker Anton Yordanov was invited for an interview in the magazine article "Drinks. Technologies and Innovations".
- 12.07.2022 ODESOS Winery received an award at the Balkan Wine Oscars ceremony
- 12.07.2022 Victories at The Balkans International Wine Competition 2022 competition
- 12.07.2022 Victories at the internation competition MUNDUS VINI 2022
- 29.11.2021 Odesos was awarded with medals among the best wines in Ukraine!
- 03.11.2021 Odessos wines received awards following the results of the International Tasting Competition, which was held as part of the Ukraine Wine & Spirits Awards 2021.
- 07.07.2021 Ukrainian wine Odessos got a medal at prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards!
- 18.06.2021 Great news and yet another reason to be proud of Ukrainian wine!
- 21.05.2021 Odesos win at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
- 22.12.2020 Odesos wines received two awards from the Wine Guide of Ukraine
- 23.10.2020 Autumn mood with Odesos
- 23.10.2020 Grape picking here and now
- 23.10.2020 Acquaintance with "Odesos"