Odesos win at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
On May 20 Odesos wines received 2 gold medals at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
The winners were Cabernet Limit (2019) and Cabernet & Merlot (2019) wines.
The purpose of the competition is to increase confidence in domestic wine, popularization of wine culture and "guilty patriotism" in Ukraine. Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards provided 305 wine samples from 65 participants.
16 experts worked in a tasting committee.
We are confidently gaining the trust and recognition among the Ukrainian wines and we will share our victories with you!
- 20.07.2022 Friends, a short time ago our director and winemaker Anton Yordanov was invited for an interview in the magazine article "Drinks. Technologies and Innovations".
- 12.07.2022 ODESOS Winery received an award at the Balkan Wine Oscars ceremony
- 12.07.2022 Victories at The Balkans International Wine Competition 2022 competition
- 12.07.2022 Victories at the internation competition MUNDUS VINI 2022
- 29.11.2021 Odesos was awarded with medals among the best wines in Ukraine!
- 03.11.2021 Odessos wines received awards following the results of the International Tasting Competition, which was held as part of the Ukraine Wine & Spirits Awards 2021.
- 07.07.2021 Ukrainian wine Odessos got a medal at prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards!
- 18.06.2021 Great news and yet another reason to be proud of Ukrainian wine!
- 21.05.2021 Odesos win at the Ukrainian tasting competition "Odessa Wine & Spirit Awards".
- 22.12.2020 Odesos wines received two awards from the Wine Guide of Ukraine
- 23.10.2020 Autumn mood with Odesos
- 23.10.2020 Grape picking here and now
- 23.10.2020 Acquaintance with "Odesos"